Tickets on sale NOW!
- Date: Friday 27th November
- Time: Admission 7pm for prompt start of Presentation at 7.30pm
- Venue: Nottingham & Union Rowing Club (first rowing club when approaching from Trent Bridge – red & black building)
- Cost: £4 per person in advance, £5 on the door
- Food: Bring-a-buffet (details below)
This a great event that rewards our fabulous swimmers with a party to remember. It kicks off with the presentation of trophies and certificates, then it’s time for food, disco, games and prizes. There’s also a bar. The food consists of buffet food that we ask everyone to bring and share.
Please could you bring a contribution of food as follows:
- Surnames beginning A – D, please bring dessert: cakes, etc.
- Surnames beginning E – L, please bring crisps, nibbles, dips, etc.
- Surnames beginning M – Z, please bring sandwiches, savouries, etc.
Buy your tickets now and get your party clothes ready!
Bring family and friends and tell them to glam up too!
HOW TO GET TICKETS:
Purchase tickets at training sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays (at crossover time) and Sundays from now until Wednesday 25th November.
You can pay by cheque (to `Nottingham Portland SC’). If paying in cash, please bring the correct money – £4 each in advance, £5 on the night.
If you can only make a Monday session, please place payment in an envelope marked `PARTY TICKETS’ with a note of your name and number of tickets required, give it to the register-taker and we’ll get your tickets to you.
See you there!
`THANK YOU!’ to PESTexpress for continued support