Annual membership fees are paid at the beginning of the calendar year for the whole year and for 2017 these are:
- Child Annual Membership – £30 per child member for the first three child members in a family; additional children will be free
- Masters’ Annual Membership – £20 per annum
For children joining mid-year, the Membership Fee will be calculated at £3 per child member (for the first three child members) for each month/part month from joining until the end of the calendar year.
Subs are collected by banker’s Standing Order and depend upon which squad you are invited to join:
- Technical Development Squad – £29 per month (receiving 4 1/2 hours pool time per week)
- Performance & Senior Development Squads – £35 per month (receiving 6 1/2 hours pool time per week)
- Large Family Concession – Families with three or more children will be entitled to a concessionary rate of £19 per month for their third and subsequent child members, regardless of squad.
- Mini Marlins 1 and 2 – £16 a month
- Mini Marlins 3 – £18 a month
Training is provided Fridays and Sundays for Masters (non-squad swimmers aged 16 years and over).
If you have any queries, please contact our Membership Secretary: [email protected]