Club Volunteer Coordinator
The club volunteer coordinator is responsible for supporting all volunteers within the club, and most importantly, ensuring they have a meaningful and positive experience.
Who we are looking for
- You will be enthusiastic with a good knowledge of the club and its volunteer needs.
- You will be an excellent communicator.
- You will have the ability to empathise with their need of volunteers and the club.
What the club expects from a club volunteer coordinator?
- To act as a main point of contact for volunteers within the club.
- To build effective relationships with all club volunteers and the Swim England County Volunteer Network.
- To support the development of club volunteers by coordinating and helping organise appropriate training to meet their needs.
- To ensure all club volunteers have clearly outlined role descriptions.
- To be responsible for leading the recruitment, induction and support of all club volunteers.
- To encourage parents to get involved with the club in some capacity.