The fundraising officer provides a central point of contact for fundraising queries and takes the lead on developing opportunities for accessing grants and other funding.
Who we are looking for?
- You will be enthusiastic with a good knowledge of club’s.
- You will be an excellent communicator with good verbal, written and IT skills.
- You will have experience and/or an interest in finding funding opportunities.
What do we and the club expect from a fundraising officer?
- To identify and target sources of funding for the club i
- To prepare funding bids in partnership with club committee members as appropriate.
- To establish and develop effective working relationships with key local funding providers and local businesses
Level of commitment required
This will vary from club to club, and will often be periodical, with more time in particular when preparing funding bids.
What support can you expect from Swim England?
- Access to resources and guidance via the ‘Club Hub’.
- Direct contact with and support from the Swim England Club Development Officers.
What will you gain from the experience?
- This is an exciting and fundamental role which success and impact on the club will be determined by your own motivations and enthusiasms.
- As well as your ability to source funding opportunities, it is an opportunity to take on a new challenge and impact the growth and development of your club.